We had the pleasure of being a contributing sponsor of Vancouver’s OMG Social Media Conference last week—an event with over 200 attendees, most of whom are small business owners and spirited social media users. Experts from Whole Foods, Unbounce, and more shared their best practices on how to leverage social media to grow your business.
After following and engaging with a whole day’s worth of insightful content, we thought it’d be fun to show you the top 5 lessons learned from #OMGConf on Instagram:
1) Orange Blue is the new black.
2) Name badges are still the coolest wearable around town.
3) To be productive, you must show just how productive you really are. #ObserveAndInspire
4) When in doubt, use cute animal photos to validate your point.
5) Watch out: #selfies of #selfies will dominate 2015. We called it.
What were your #OMGConf highlight(s)? And do you plan on attending #OMGConf again next year? Comment below, or let us know @FirebrandGrp!