We had the pleasure of attending the Inbound conference last week, and boy was it packed. This year, Hubspot reported 10,000 registrations, most of which were highly active social media users. I thought it would be fun to follow Inbound in real-time via Instagram to see what was resonating with people at the conference. Here are some of our favorite lessons:
11) This shirt needs its own Instagram account.
10) Beer is currency.
9) It’s all about the #selfie.
8) People really like circles.
7) Nametags are badges of honor.
6) If you put a phone booth in the middle of a convention hall, people will Instagram it.
5) Green juice (made my Martha Stewart) is the liquid courage of choice.
4) Janelle Monae pretty much just rocks.
3) People will take selfies of books, known as #bookies.
2) There will be hugs & crowd surfing.
1) The iPhone 6 couldn’t come soon enough.
How about you – what was your #Inbound14 highlight? And, do you plan on attending #Inbound15? Let’s make sure we meet up there – or earlier!